Exclusive Lyster Care is a well-balanced complete feed with a high energy content. This is ideal food for cats with sensitive skin, active cats and cats that need to gain weight.
- 78% Animal protein of total protein content.
RICH IN MINERALS FOR HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Optimal levels of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat.
- Suitable for cats with sensitive skin.
HIGH ENERGY CONTENT
- Provides a calorie supply suited to very high energy needs.
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients.
- More energy and high digestibility means smaller feeding portions.
HELP PREVENT HAIRBALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hairballs forming in the intestinal tract.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E.
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken which is naturally rich in taurine.
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
CONTAINS YUCCA EXTRACT
- Yucca saponins have ammonia-binding activity. When added to the diet, yucca saponins pass through the digestive tract unabsorbed and are excreted in the faeces. In the excreta, the yucca components bind to ammonia and certain other odoriferous compounds and prevent them from being released into the air.
Leave the dry food where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often and in small quantities. You can serve the dry food plain. For daily ration see feeding table. The recommended daily ration is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from cat to cat. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your cat.
|| 3 – 4 kg
|| 4 – 5 kg
|| 5 – 7 kg
|| 25 – 35 g
|| 35 – 55 g
|| 55 – 75 g
1 dl of Exclusive Lyster Care = 43 g
chicken, animal fat, rice, maize, maize gluten, wheat, hydrolysed animal protein, vegetable fibres (2%), brewer’s yeast, salmon, salmon oil, minerals, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), lecithin (0.1%), yucca (125 mg/kg).
fat content 21.0%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibres 2.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%,
taurine 3000 mg/kg.
vitamin A: 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 75 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 97.5 mg/kg,
3b802 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.